Camp Fire Single Wick Candle

£18.00£25.00

Camp Fire by COHO ALTO

A wonderful Woody and Oriental scent, Camp Fire is a hearty aroma, with a powerful scent throw to mask all home interiors.

Inspired by nature and countryside, simmer down with this calming aroma, Camp Fire.

A dark and powerful blend of the Tobacco Leaf cushioned with Honey accords. With top notes of Tobacco, Honey, Spices, Citrus Fresh, on a foundation of Woody, Sandalwood, Amber, Tonka Bean and Patchouli.

Camp Fire is also available as a Room Mist Spray and Reed Diffuser.

 

 

 

 

Clear

Description

Camp Fire Single Wick Candle

Camp Fire by COHO ALTO

Light up your home interior with a COHO ALTO luxury handcrafted scented candle. Superbly Styled and exquisitely designed to offer a luxurious home décor display of elegance with an uplifting home fragrance. COHO ALTO single wick luxury handmade candles are available in two sizes, opulent Gloss Black glass wear.

All COHO ALTO plant-based candles are hand-poured with care in small batches from our workshop in Anglesey, North Wales. Each candle has a wick selection of Cotton with a Linen lined thread supporting a stable flame, with reduced smoking when extinguished.

Camp Fire by COHO ALTO offers 40+ hours of burn time, to elate any room. We recommend on your first burn to allow your candle to produce a full melt pool, a minimum of 1-2 hours not exceeding 4 hours.

COHO ALTO artisan candles.

  • Available in two sizes, 165g and 220g.
  • Plant-based wax, Cruelty free.
  • Hand-poured & Cured from the Isle of Anglesey.
  • Burn Time Approx: 165g 35hours, 220g 40hours
  • Dimensions: 165g (H66mm x D70.5mm) / 220g (H90mm x D78mm)
  • Luxury Rigid Candle Box.

All COHO ALTO luxury candles are carefully packaged with care and attention.

 

Additional information

WeightN/A
Dimensions78 × 90 mm
Candle Care

On your candles first burn, allow your candle to form a full melt pool, this usually takes around 1-2 hours.
Trim your wick to 1cm before each burn. Do not burn for more than 4 hours in one time.

Safety Information

Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. May produce an allergic reaction. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.