The Climb Single Wick Candle

£18.00£25.00

The Climb by COHO ALTO.

Inspired by mount. Snowdon, the countryside and picturesque panoramic views of Anglesey.

For the lovers of adventure and the great outdoors, treat yourself to a Snowdonia candle. The Climb is a full fruity fragrance with slightly heavier notes of Rhubarb with a sweet scent twist of Pear, Peach, Plum and Blackberry.

The Climb is also available in a Room Mist Spray and Reed Diffuser.

Clear

Description

The Climb Single Wick Candle

The Climb by COHO ALTO

Light up your home interior with a COHO ALTO luxury handcrafted scented candle. Superbly Styled and exquisitely designed to offer a luxurious home d├ęcor display of elegance with an uplifting home fragrance. COHO ALTO single wick luxury handmade candles are available in opulent glass wear, offering two sizes; a large 30cl candle and a medium 20cl candle.

All COHO ALTO plant-based candles are hand-poured with care in small batches from our workshop in Anglesey, North Wales. Each candle has a wick selection of Cotton with a Linen lined thread supporting a stable flame, with reduced smoking when extinguished.

The Climb by COHO ALTO offers 40+ hours of burn time, to elate any room. We recommend on your first burn to allow your candle to produce a full melt pool, a minimum of 1-2 hours not exceeding 4 hours.

COHO ALTO artisan candles.

  • Available in two sizes, 165g and 220g.
  • Plant-based wax, Cruelty free.
  • Hand-poured & Cured from the Isle of Anglesey.
  • Burn Time Approx: 165g 35hours, 220g 40hours
  • Dimensions: 165g (H66mm x D70.5mm) / 220g (H90mm x D78mm)
  • Luxury Rigid Candle Box.

All COHO ALTO luxury candles are carefully packaged with care and attention.

 

 

 

 

Additional information

WeightN/A
Dimensions78 × 90 mm
Candle Care

On your candles first burn, allow your candle to form a full melt pool, this usually takes around 1-2 hours.
Trim your wick to 1cm before each burn. Do not burn for more than 4 hours in one time.

Safety Information

Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. May produce an allergic reaction. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.